Silly Speeders Index du Forum
Silly Speeders

Silly Speeders Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Slotted Waveguide Antenna Pdf Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Silly Speeders Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Questions/réponses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
charlavra

Masculin
Points S2: 521
Moyenne de points: 3,14

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Oct - 14:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Slotted Waveguide Antenna Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Slotted Waveguide Antenna Pdf Download > bit.ly/2eCLj4Z

74309d7132
This occurs when the wavelength of the signal travelling down the guide differs from the slot spacing. The first, at 70 mm from the base, the second at 90mm. The slotted waveguide has achieved most of its success when used in an omnidirectional role. 100mm x 50mm x 3mm Metric size tubing: use the same 161mm wavelength and dimensions as for the US designs, but offset the feed point 15mm from center line instead of 10mm to bring the resultant SWR closer to unity. Use nylon, aluminum or stainless steel screws and fasteners, as suits your preference, not normal (corrosive) ones. The first has 8 slots and is about 30 inches long. This is because there are severe limitations in the accuracy of measurements at microwave frequencies. Its directivity in this plane is extremely good. Either you dont bother about it, and just hose the antenna clean every year or so, or you use, and regularly replace, the protective tape. Since it was relatively easy for me to "build" structure after structure in the electromagnetic simulator, an understanding of the inter-dependance of each parameter came quite quickly.

Browse Books & eBooks Conference Publications Courses Journals & Magazines Standards By Topic My Settings Content Alerts My Projects Search Alerts Preferences Purchase History Search History What can I access? Get Help About IEEE Xplore Feedback Technical Support Resources and Help Terms of Use What Can I Access? Subscribe . They can be expanded aluminium or sheet, and should extend 9.6 inches beyond the sides of the guide. Take a piece of 20mmx40mm copper or brass shim, cut the red portion and form it into the shape of a cone. Click here for a list of other articles written for the E.E.Times CMP Publishing Group. DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer(s) are purely coincidental. Or you might use the 1/8 bit in a CNC machine to cut the entire rectangular outline. How a Waveguide Antenna Works A waveguide is a very low loss transmission line. Note that a higher Q is necessary to get all the slots illuminated evenly. The slots are to the left of the image.

cartas a destiempo pdf downloadabb cm pfe pdf downloadray bradbury zero hour pdf downloadinheritance cycle book 4 free download pdfsikaflex 2c sl pdf downloadpdf books free download urdu typingcinderella story with pictures pdf downloadtaller de escritores pdf downloadeleven rings phil jackson pdf downloadipc sections in marathi pdf free download
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Oct - 14:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Silly Speeders Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Questions/réponses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006